$100 Any Suite/Standard Room - Sunday 2015
Celebrating 104 years
When others worry about aging we embrace the process.
The Hood River Hotel has had the doors open for 104 years and have seen the invention of the automobile, modern street lights, telephone, television and internet.
We have renovated and remodeled through the years but the vintage charm is still rooted in our foundation and visible throughout our hotel.
Challenge the rapids of the White Salmon River. Steep canyon walls create spectacular scenery on the White Salmon River "Middle Gorge" trip.
Zoller's Outdoor Odysseys has a long history of providing excellent river rafting adventures with seasoned guides to insure your safety. Family owned and managed for nearly 35 years! Your trip will include the following gear and services.
- Comfortable splash guard tops, "Farmer John" wet suits and wet suit booties.
- Type "V" life jackets,
- Paddle and Helmet
- Experienced and professional guides
- Transportation from the takeout point back to the launch site
- On-site private parking
- Polar Fleece, neoprene gloves and socks (on cooler days)
- An exciting, fun and wet experience!
$55 per person
Subject to availability
3 days advance reservations needed
- Wine Tours
- Hood River Air Museum
- Hood River Chamber Events Calendar
- Fruit Loop Map/Blossoms Festival
- Mt. Hood National Forest
- Gifford Pinchot National Forest
- Multnomah Falls
- Free wireless high speed internet access
- Satellite TV
- 100 % non-smoking hotel
- Fitness Center
- Sauna Area
- Air conditioned accommodations
- Iron & ironing board upon request
- Cribs (pack-n-play) upon request.
- Parking Passes available to all registered guests; half-day $3.00 and full-day $5.00
- Pets (dogs only) are permitted in Ground Level Suites only
In addition to the standard guest room amenities listed above our nine suites have these added features.
- Iron & ironing board
- Fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette
- Kitchen/ kitchenette includes microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and oven/stove
- Living or sitting area
Places - People - Events
Beautiful Hood River
Local photographer, Blaine Franger posts daily inspiring views of the Northwest.
The Hood River Chamber of Commerce recently redesigned website is easy to navigate and a great source of upcoming events.
Martin's Gorge Tours
Let Martin’s Gorge Tours help you relax and revel in the scenic wonders of the Columbia River Gorge – everything from magnificent waterfalls, fields of wildflowers and intimate, boutique wineries.
Individuals, couples and larger groups can leave the car keys behind, and focus on photos, friendship and fun with a guide who knows the story behind the scenery.
Sign up for our quarterly E-Newsletter.